Client Success Manager
Are you a renter? Do you know the pains of moving apartments?
Have you dealt with the stresses of changing apartments? The rental application, security deposit, service changes and more can add a lot of stress, financially and physically. ManageGo aims to change this strenuous process by automating and simplifying everything into one app. Everything, including your application, rent payments, maintenance tickets, move out and more, in one convenient package. With 7 years of success under our belt, we are pushing to evolve our product to remain an industry leader in the property management space.
We need you to help change that.
We are an established, privately-funded company with a stable revenue base and we are entering a phase of great growth and change. This will allow you to pursue the excitement of a startup environment without the normal startup risks and stresses.
You will work jointly with the Sales and Marketing Director to initially develop a video training library. Once the video training library is complete you will lead the design of an automated client training program. You will act as the proactive point of contact in the company for newly implemented clients to ensure the greatest level of success for all clients on the platform.
- Developing training videos and tutorials
- Providing one on one training sessions either in person or via screen share
- Running regular webinars with a training focus on specific features
- Working with Clients to determine optimal marketing solutions for their tenant demographic and property type
- Creating long term, automated, training pipelines using tutorials and email sequences.
- Assist in the marketing and release of new features
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in B2B software support, implementation or training
- Minimum 2 years in a client-facing support or management role
- Video recording and editing skills are a plus
- An enthusiastic attitude and proactive nature
- Experience or knowledge in property management is advantageous but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company perks program offering discounts to businesses across the city
- A break room packed with snacks, coffee and tea
- Casual office environment
- A bunch of new friends
- Salary Range DOE : $55k-85k