If you need to send a certain type of email frequently, you may be able to save yourself time by creating a template. This way, you’ll have a pre-typed email ready to send whenever you need it. Here’s how to get started:
How to create an email template
To create a template:
- Click on the Settings tab in the left-side menu.
- Click on the Email Templates tab at the top of the Settings page and then on Mass emails.
- Click Add New button at the top of the Mass emails section.
- Enter a template name. This won’t be seen by tenants, and is only to help you find your template later.
- Enter a subject. This will be the subject line of the email when it’s sent out, so tenants will see it.
- Type your message to tenants. If you wish, you can click the fields to the right side of the window at add them to the email. The information will be customized for each tenant when the email is sent.
- If you want to attach a file, you can do so with the Attach file button.
- Click Save
Just like that, you’ve created your own email template, ready to use whenever you want. Just click the Mailer tab in the left-side menu to send it to tenants.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!