Fields are ManageGo’s way of letting you quickly fill in the correct specific information for each lease without needing to completely re-do your lease template every time. We provide a few common fields for you automatically, and we’ve covered how to use them, but what if you want to add your own fields? It’s very easy; here’s how to do it:
How to create your own list of fields
- Click Settings in the left-side menu.
- Click the Leases tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Template fields button just under the tabs at the top of the page.
- Click Add new.
- Give your group of fields a name (for internal use only — residents won’t see this).
- Add some fields to the group.
- To add a field that you’ve never used before, click Add new field, name the field, choose whether it’s a text field (where you type the relevant information) or a select multiple field (where you choose the relevant information from a list; for this type of field, you’ll also need to provide the list here), and click Add.
- To add a field that’s already part of another list, click Add existing field and choose the field you’d like to add from the list.
- Repeat Step 6 until you’ve added all the fields you’d like to your list.
- Click Save.
Ta-da! You’ve created your very own list of fields. You’ll now be able to utilize it in any lease or rider template you draft.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!