Sharing documents with your tenants is easy with ManageGo. Upload your documents, store them in the cloud, and they’ll be easily viewable by tenants. Here’s how to get started:
Uploading a document
To upload a document:
- Click Documents in the left-side menu
- Click Upload document at the top right of the screen
- Drag and drop a file to upload it, or click the link to choose one from your computer
- Enter a file name
- Select the building you’d like the share the file with
- If you’d only like to share the file with the residents of one unit, or with one tenant in particular, be sure to select a unit and/or tenant as well
- Optionally, choose some keywords for your post to help you find the file later
- Click Upload
Note: This does not share the document. If you’re ready to share, keep reading and follow the steps below.
Sharing a document
To share (or unshare) documents:
- Click the Documents tab in the left-side menu
- Click on the document you’d like to share
- Click the word “No” at the right of the screen, under the words “File shared:”
- Click an option to share the file, with or without notifying the tenant(s)
Note: To unshare a shared document, click the word “Yes” in the same place you clicked “No” in step 3, then click Unshare document.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!