Users won’t be able to access a building on ManageGo if they don’t have the appropriate permission. This can make things easier for users, because they won’t be presented with information they don’t need about buildings they don’t work on.
But what if you need to change user permissions? Here’s how to add, change, and remove user permissions for buildings:
Setting user permissions from a building’s page
If you want to edit permissions for just one building, for one or multiple users, it’s easy to do so from the buildings page.
- Click the Buildings tab in the left-side menu
- Select the building
- Click the User access and notifications dropdown
- Specify which users should have building access (using the green checkboxes on the left) and which should receive notifications about the building (using the orange checkboxes on the right).
- Click Save
Setting user permissions from the Settings page
If you need to change one user’s permissions for several buildings, it may be easier to do so from the Settings page.
- Click the Settings tab in the left-side menu
- Click the Users tab at the top of the page
- Click on the user whose permissions you’d like to edit
- In the Building access section, choose whether to allow the user access to all buildings or to limit the user’s access to only certain buildings.
- If the user is limited to only some buildings, use the Select buildings dropdown to specify which ones.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!