You may sometimes run into a situation where you know you’d like to have some maintenance worked performed, but you don’t necessarily want it to be done today. Our system will allow you to schedule a ticket for a later date, so that you don’t have to have a ticket cluttering up your system before you’re ready for the work to be performed. Here’s how to get started:
How to create a scheduled ticket
Creating a scheduled ticket follows mostly the same process as creating a standard maintenance ticket. To create a scheduled ticket:
- Click the Maintenance tab in the left-side menu.
- Click the Create ticket button in the top right corner.
- Enter a subject for the ticket and describe the situation in the Comment box.
- Use the dropdowns to select the relevant building, unit, and tenant, if applicable.
- Set the ticket’s categories (which are viewable by tenants), tags (which tenants can’t see), assigned users, priority, and due date to help keep your tickets organized.
- Attach a file if you’d like; just click the Attach file button (on the left side, below the text box) and choose the file you’d like to attach.
- To the right of the Attach file button, click Schedule ticket.
- Choose the date that the ticket should be created.
- Click Create ticket.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!