Maintenance events are ManageGo’s way of allowing you to schedule work for a specific date and time as part of a maintenance ticket. You’ll be able to notify everyone that things have been scheduled, so everyone can put it on their calendar. Here’s how:
How to schedule a maintenance event
To schedule a maintenance event:
- In the left-side menu, click the Maintenance tab.
- Click on the ticket you’d like to create a maintenance event for.
- At the top of the Reply box, click the Event / Task button.
- Enter a title and note for your event. By default, the event title will be the subject of the ticket, but you can change it if you’d like.
- Choose the scheduled start and end time for your event. In the Date & time section, click the top left box to bring up the clock, then use the clock to set your start time. Choose AM or PM in the box. You can use the top right box the same way to set the end time, then select the event date on the calendar.
- Use the checkboxes to choose who to send a notification about the event to. You can send them to other users, to tenants, to external contacts, or to additional email addresses, which you can type yourself.
- Click Create event.
When you create the event, everyone you chose to send the event to will receive an email notification, and the event will appear in the ticket for you to view. You can also view it in the Calendar tab in the left side menu.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!