Creating a maintenance ticket on the ManageGo website is an easy way for tenants, maintenance users, and administrators to share information, stay coordinated, and solve problems. Here’s how you can get started using our system to create tickets of your own:
How to create a maintenance ticket
To create a maintenance ticket:
- Click the Maintenance tab in the left-side menu.
- Click the Create ticket button in the top right corner.
- Enter a subject for the ticket and describe the situation in the Comment box.
- Use the dropdowns to select the relevant building, unit, and tenant, if applicable.
- Set the ticket’s categories (which are viewable by tenants), tags (which tenants can’t see), assigned users, priority, and due date to help keep your tickets organized.
- Attach a file if you’d like; just click the Attach file button (on the left side, below the text box) and choose the file you’d like to attach.
- Click Create ticket.
That’s it! You’ve created a basic maintenance ticket. It’s easy to do, and it’ll help you, your maintenance team, and your tenants stay organized and informed.
Be sure to also check out some of our more advanced maintenance ticket options, like work orders, checklists, scheduled tickets, and repeating tickets. These can all be powerful tools to help make your maintenance services the best they can be.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!