Get to know ManageGo:
As of 2016, 77.4% of people still pay their rent via cash, check or money order. In comparison, for all other household bills, only 38.2% of people pay using cash, check or money order. This gap in the utilization of online rent payments is an opportunity and we intend to seize it.
ManageGo is a company founded by Real Estate professionals to make the lives of both property managers and tenants easier and more convenient. We are a Tenant Management Platform that provides online rent payments, maintenance ticketing, online leasing, document storage and more, all via a mobile app or online portal.
Our aim is to provide the most convenient end-to-end tenant experience, not only making the tenants life easier, but also reducing the workload for property managers.
We have been established since 2011 with a stable revenue base but are entering a new and exciting growth phase as we begin a concentrated push nationally. This presents the rare combination of a stable company with the opportunity for quick career growth and promotion where you won’t be just another sales rep in a corporate machine. Your input and experience will be highly valued by company leaders and ownership, you will have the opportunity to forge your own path rather than follow a corporate roadmap.
What you’ll be doing:
The account executive will be responsible for developing sales opportunities with residential property managers to provide them with the best solution for their companies situation. This is a primarily inside sales position but will potentially require 10-20% outside sales as well.
A drive to close sales and provide clients with a great experience is essential. An analytical mindset and consultative selling approach is necessary to provide each company with a personalized explanation of the product. This position will include the following duties:
- Working with junior sales teammates to identify and cultivate sales opportunities
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with senior level prospects
- Demonstrating ManageGo’s product line both online and on-site
- Designing and assisting in the execution of cold-call and cold-email campaigns
- Participating in and networking at industry events and conferences
The ideal candidate may possess:
- Prior experience in B2B sales, preferably in the SaaS sector
- Knowledge of real estate and property management
- The ability to present engaging product demonstrations
- Experience using a consultative selling approach