Once you’ve made an amenity available for bookings with ManageGo, tenants will be able to log in and request their own bookings. However, you may sometimes run into a situation where you’d like to schedule a booking for a tenant. With us, the booking process is simple. Here’s how to get started:
How to schedule a booking
To make an amenity booking for a tenant:
- Log into the ManageGo Concierge Dashboard.
- Click on the Amenities tab in the left-side menu.
- Click on the Add booking button in the upper right part of the screen.
- Use the Amenity dropdown to select the amenity that’s being booked.
- Use the Tenant box to select which tenant the booking is for. You can search for tenants by unit or by name.
- To find tenants by unit (the default option), just click on the unit the tenant lives in. You can scroll through the list, or type the tenant’s unit number to help filter. After you’ve clicked on the correct unit, choose the correct tenant from the list provided. If the tenant doesn’t have a ManageGo account, you can also type in their name at the bottom of the list.
- To find tenants by name, click on Search by name under the unit list, then click on the tenant’s name. You can scroll through the list, or begin typing the tenant’s name to help filter. Note that this option won’t work for tenants without a ManageGo account.
- Set the booking date, then use the dropdowns to set the start time and end time.
- If there’s a fee for booking the amenity, that will appear next. You can manually edit the fee for this particular booking here if you wish.
- Choose an option for collecting payment:
- Choose Request payment if you’d like the tenant to make a payment through ManageGo.
- Choose Mark as paid if the tenant has already paid for the booking.
- Choose Not applicable to waive the fee for this particular booking.
- If there’s a security deposit required for this booking, that will appear next. Please note that the security deposit cannot be edited for this booking from this screen.
- Type a note for the tenant if you’d like. The note will appear in the booking confirmation email that the tenant will receive.
- Make sure the Approve this booking box is checked if you’d like to automatically approve this booking right now. Uncheck the box if you’d like to approve or decline to booking later.
- Click the Add booking button.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!