If you have amenities that you’d like to make available for your tenants to book, you’ll probably also want to be able to approve or decline the bookings. Here’s how to get started:
How to approve and decline amenity bookings
To approve or decline an amenity booking:
- Log into the ManageGo Concierge Dashboard.
- Click on Amenities in the left-side menu to view amenity bookings.
- Click on a Pending booking.
- Click the Approve button or the Decline button.
- If you choose to decline the booking, you’ll have the option of sending a short note to the tenant about why. Type one if you’d like, then press Decline.
Did you find this post helpful?
Rate this article by selecting 1-5 stars
We are sorry that this article was not helpful 🙁
Thanks for your feedback!