Fall has come and gone, and we want to make sure you haven’t missed what’s new here at ManageGo! We introduced some new updates and improvements to our software in October and wanted to catch you up.
- All property managers can now enjoy our NYC Rent Stabilized Lease Renewal feature–find the template in your portal.
- Residents will now see a notification when a lease is switched back to a draft state from a pending state.
- Property managers can now print out generated leases and select “Sign Manually” on the final step of lease creation for those residents behind the times of email and the internet. Just scan after signing and upload to update the lease status.
- “Bundle” your lease and rider documents by region or purpose.
- For instance, property managers can create a bundle named “NYC” that includes all the documents required by the city. Or, create bundles for rent-stabilized leases, non-rent-stabilized leases, and much more.
- ManageGo’s newest feature automatically checks various NYC agencies for new violations and complaints at your properties and uploads them into our maintenance system, so you don’t have to.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
We’ve fixed these common hiccups to enhance the ManageGo experience:
- You’ll no longer see the error with the empty building list at the concierge login.
- The deals menu button will never appear without a unit for signers and residents.
- Reversed payments will settle without fail in Remote Landlord and Rent Manager.
- Future payments have stopped appearing on a user’s payment history in the resident portal.
Our industry changes fast, and we’re constantly introducing new features you won’t want to miss. If you’re not already, make sure to subscribe to our email newsletter to be the first to know about all new enhancements to the ManageGo experience!
No matter your business goals, ManageGo has your back. To discover just how our software solutions can benefit you and your unique property management needs, request a demo today. Or, connect directly with one of our experts and get started on your journey to better property management.
Want even more? Get your fix and follow our socials for all the latest property management tips, tricks, & trends!