Summer’s been busy as the ManageGo team worked to make our software better than ever, enhancing everything from Packages to Books! As the days cool and autumn rolls in, here’s everything new you’ll enjoy when using ManageGo:
Improvements to the Login Experience
- Ditch the hassle of temporary passwords and experience an easier login experience. Whether creating a new account or resetting a password, all users (property managers and residents alike) will now receive a link to set or reset their passwords.
Resident Notifications for Maintenance Tickets
- With every email notification for a maintenance ticket, residents will now find a direct link that opens their portal and takes them straight to the ticket – for enhanced navigation.
Legal Notices in ManageGo Books
- Books users can now add Notice/Legal statuses to leases. Add a customized status, payment acceptance, or recurring charge rules, so your team can easily see those leases that need special attention.
Other Enhancements to Books
- Finding residents in ManageGo Books just got easier! When viewing a resident profile in the Management Portal, simply click the MG Code under their infortmation to view the same occupant in Books.
- Payment acceptance in Books is here! Choose from three levels of payment acceptance:
- Unit Level: Restrict payments from a single unit.
- Lease Level: Restrict payments from a specific lease. Other leases for the same unit will be unaffected.
- Occupant Level: Restrict payments from an occupant for any unit, across the board.
- Users can now set Building and Unit types as Rental, Commercials, or Condo/HOA for more intuitive organization.
- Offering rent-stabilized units with the Office of Rent Administration (ORA) in New York City? Check out our brand new DHCR Reports tool to analyze and compare rent-stabilized leases over a two-year period.
A New Level of Package Management Efficiency
For property managers with our Packages & Deliveries feature, read on to see what’s new. Don’t have access to the feature? Connect with our experts to see what you’re missing!
- Introducing: Self-Pickup! Whether they’re logged into the Resident Portal or simply viewing their email notification, residents can now mark their own packages as picked up – with just the click of a button.
- Enjoy a fresh user interface adapted for small displays (like your smartphone!) for a more seamless package-adding workflow for your staff.
Say Goodbye to These Bugs
- Attach an image of a delivery – or don’t. Package email notifications will now send either way.
- Residents can now seamlessly download their monthly invoices, straight from their emails.
Be sure to share these updates with your residents so they can enjoy these enhancements, too. And as we continuously upgrade the ManageGo experience, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about what’s new! No matter your business goals, ManageGo has your back. Request a demo today to discover how our software solutions can benefit you and your unique property management needs. Or, connect directly with one of our experts and get started on your journey to better property management.
Want even more? Get your fix and follow our socials for all the latest property management tips, tricks, & trends!