Spring is on the way and with it, we’re bringing new updates to our software! Check out what’s new in ManageGo this month:
Say goodbye to late rent payments and hello to stable cash flow. Lvble pays rent for residents – well, sort of. Thanks to our partnership, residents can now choose Lvble as a flexible payment option. This allows them to pay rent in installments, while Lvble pays you in full by the first of every month – guaranteeing more on-time payments than ever before.
What’s New in the Admin Portal
- You can now analyze data on recurring payments! It’s as easy as going to Reports > Payments to generate a report on all recurring payments.
- Closing Ticket templates now support links. Add any link to your Closing Ticket messages, like a link directing residents to leave a review of their maintenance experience.
Updates to the Resident Portal
Property managers can now disable the “choose date/time” option available to residents in the Access Granted portion of a maintenance request. If disabled, residents will no longer see this option when filling out a new maintenance request – giving you more flexibility in making repairs.
More Data in the Concierge Portal
You can now enjoy our Reports tool on the Concierge platform! Generate report spreadsheets on any one of our concierge features. Plus, we allow you to create custom columns relevant to the data you need. Once you have your report subject and columns, take it a step further by filtering your report to see the exact information you’re after – no more and definitely no less.
Software Improvements & Bug Fixes
- You and your residents will now receive a notification if a payment is reversed after a refund.
- You’ll now see the balance of a current lease, even if a resident hasn’t been assigned to a lease on the Set RL Lease page.
- Rental Application fees are now processed through DeepStack.
- We’ve corrected a bug on the Admin Portal where the unit and facility count was showing incorrectly.
We hope you’ll enjoy these new improvements to our platform, and as always, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all new enhancements to the ManageGo experience!
No matter your business goals, ManageGo has your back. To discover just how our software solutions can benefit you and your unique property management needs, request a demo today. Or, connect directly with one of our experts and get started on your journey to better property management.
Want even more? Get your fix and follow our socials for all the latest property management tips, tricks, & trends!